WONDERFUL WAYS TO UNWIND
means to you,
come to the right place.
Spectacularly nestled in the caldera of the largest
shield volcano in the Southern Hemisphere, the
Tweed offers a unique combination of World
Heritage rainforests, rolling farmland, famous
surf breaks, unspoilt eaches, hidden valleys and
of course, mountains of entertainment.
Mount Warning (Wollumbin) is the backdrop
for rambling bushwalks, country drives, art
leisurely lunches at award winning
cafes and restaurants.
Where the caldera meets the coast a string
of seaside villages offer your choice of luxury
or budget accommodation, while Tweed Heads
on the QLD/NSW border is the entertainment
and shopping hub.
Must Do’s (But take your time!)
• See the sunrise at the top of Mount Warning
• Snorkel with turtles at Cook Island
• Follow a culinary safari through the
• Get up close and personal with visiting
humpbacks on a whale watching cruise
• Learn to surf, kayak, canoe, dive and
• Meet local artists in galleries and studios
hidden in the Tweed Valley
Start Unwinding Now!
For bookings and info visit
destinationtweed.com.au free call 1800 674 414
or drop in to the Information
Centres at Murwillumbah and